2022 Audi A6 spotted in queue for some nip-and-tuck
Audi seems to be focused on bringing us the 2022 A6 sedan with redesigned front and rear clips. Here’s what the latest spy shots reveal.
The overall design stays the same, and the headlamps retain their current shapes, although Audi might want to change the innards for something more up-to-date. Other than that, the front clip looks like it could rock a restyled grille, a new bumper, and reshaped air intakes. Granted, the camo conceals most details.
Note the S-Line badges on the fenders: the test vehicle is a mildly sportier and upmarket-feeling version of the standard A6. If we had to make a guess regarding the interior, we’d say an infotainment system update would be the main change there – if not the only one of note.
The launch is expected sometime next year.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe shows up in public
- Haval Cool Dog cabin photos leak online revealing a giant display
- V8 Confirmed: Ford Mustang GT has that juicy rumble in a new spy video
- Ford Bronco Raptor cabin gets caught on camera
- Alfa Romeo throws the Tonale SUV out into the cold for testing purposes