Feast your eyes on another perfectly tuned Audi RS 6 from the Netherlands
Popular Audi blogger Auditography has tracked down a gorgeous Audi RS 6 Avant in Amsterdam. The car sports a camouflage green finish and comes with an ABT Sportsline tune-up that brings it ever closer to perfection.
While you may not notice it on the first glance, there is a subtle aerodynamic kit installed that consists of a front splitter, side sills, and a two-part roof wing in the back. Custom black wheels fill out the arches, and the suspension is 25-30 mm (1-1.2 inches) lower than stock. Rounding off the look is a quartet of 102mm (4-inch) exhaust tips protruding from under the diffuser.
It can be argued that the RS 6 engine has plenty of power as is, but ABT still takes it further to 700 PS (690 hp / 515 kW) and 880 Nm (650 lb-ft) of torque. Tuned like this, the family hauler sprints 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.1 seconds and maxes out at 322 km/h (200 mph) or close.
ABT has another engine tune on offer that promises 750 PS (740 hp / 552 kW), but may not be legal in some countries due to their strict emission standards.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Alpina B3 breaks cover with upgraded engine and mild styling tweaks
- Video: 55-year-old Chevy Camaro gets reimagined as a badass, 800-HP track tool
- Honda CR-V puts on a Godzilla mask, buffs up to 507 PS
- This is how a barn-found Vauxhall Victor can become a modern sports car
- Nissan Ariya EV to attempt a journey from the North to the South Pole