Drag Race: Corvette vs. GT-R vs. NSX vs. 911 Turbo S
There is no sports car shortage on the market of today, but the contenders are far from equal. The latest video from Throttle House pits the latest Chevy Corvette Stingray up against a Nissan GT-R Nismo Special Edition and an Acura NSX Type S. The winner gets to tackle the formidable Porsche 911 Turbo S.
Powering the Nissan is a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 rated at 608 metric horsepower (600 hp / 447 kW) and 652 Nm (480 lb-ft) of torque. The NSX Type S makes a worthy competitor to it with a 3.5-liter hybrid powertrain packing roughly the same amount of power, but 667 Nm (492 lb-ft) of torque.
The Corvette is the outlier here with only around 500 hp (375 kW) at the crank, while the Porsche reigns supreme with a 3.8-liter flat-six TT pumping out 648 PS (640 hp / 471 kW) along with 800 Nm (590 lb-ft).
What are your bets for the first, second, third and last places?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: BMW M240i, Civic Type R and Golf R walk into a drag strip
- Mercedes-Benz axing 10% of its dealerships worldwide
- Toyota to halt assembly lines in June briefly over part shortages
- Interested in a rare BMW 850 Ci Individual? Get €20k+ ready
- Ford Bronco buyers frustrated as deliveries keep stalling