Bentley brings back Azure, but not as a convertible
The Bentley Azure used to be known as an open-top luxury vehicle some two decades ago, but the company has now revived the name to put it on a particularly opulent trim level soon to be available with all recent Bentley models.
Customers can order the Azure spec for the latest Bentayga, its long wheelbase variant, the Flying Spur, and the Continental GT coupe and convertible. All Azure vehicles come with their suspension tweaked for the ultimate in comfort, particularly deluxe seats, and a host of advanced electronic aids.
Interestingly, the company points out it hired professional neurobiologists to design an interior trim that would calm and heal the nervous system of the car occupants.
Other characteristic features of the Bentley Azure package include unique 22-inch wheels, special badging all around, a new fuel tank cap, and shiny chrome-coated grilles at both ends.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched in India with specs and pricing details
- Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
- Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition to go on sale in August
- Beijing BJ60 breaks cover, proves it’s a body-on-frame SUV
- Great Wall Cannon gets ready to conquer the wilderness by storm