Video: Goodwood’s coolest supercars showing off and cooking donuts
We are not sure what event this recently published YouTube video from the Goodwood Festival of Speed was supposed to cover, but the supercar action looks amazing, so make sure to give it a look (and listen to the delicious engine sounds, of course).
The footage features cars from Bugatti, Ferrari, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren, Pagani, Porsche and Rolls-Royce. It looks like the participants of the parade or the hill climb race needed an area to properly line up before the event, and that area was opened for stunts at a certain time.
Anyway, there is even the much-anticipated Hennessey Venom F5 in the crowd, which aspires to be this world’s absolute fastest production car. There is also a part-electric Mercedes-AMG One and the unique mid-engined Aston Martin Bulldog that the company created four decades ago. Accompanying it is a Valkyrie hypercar.
By the way, which engine sound do you like the most? To us, the GMA T.50 designed by McLaren F1 maker Gordon Murray was decidedly the most unusually sounding vehicle of all, with several runner-ups.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Porsche North America finds a creative way to advertise its bespoke color palette
- Bentley Continental GT puts on an ornament of roses to help fight cancer
- Lamborghini gets 3 special editions ready to rumble
- GMC Canyon teased with Edition 1 options, launch date
- Aston Martin announces 2 new sports cars for the Pebble Beach show