Bugatti starts selling used Veyron and Chiron hypercars
The French supercar maker will be selling previously owned Veyrons and Chirons through its dealership network with a limited warranty valid for a year.
All used hypercars will come with a certificate stating their flawless technical condition. Any flaws will be meticulously diagnosed and eliminated, the company says. As a result, clients will be able to get nearly perfect Bugatti cars with non-zero mileage on the odometer, but for less than the full price.
The 1-year warranty provides for free repairs of any malfunctions and covers all planned maintenance costs, including any material costs.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota’s next sedan EV shaping up to be cheaper than Tesla Model 3
- Unique Ferrari Enzo Rosso Rubino sighted in London
- McLaren P1 vs. LaFerrari race proves drag strip runs can be exciting (and expensive)
- Here’s a zero-mileage Pagani Huayra Roadster in case you wanted one
- Citroën comes out with yet another new badge