This exclusive, Mansory-tuned Rolls-Royce Phantom can be yours for €1M
Few aftermarket shops may boast having Rolls-Royce in their supported brands list, but German tuner Mansory is among them. Their unique take on the Phantom is currently on sale for an eye-watering €975,000.
The elegant limo aesthetic is gone, replaced with a rather bold and aggressive sports car exterior. Starting with the nose, there is a new front bumper with enlarged air intakes, new LED DRLs, and a carbon-fiber front splitter. Supporting the look on the opposite end are a couple of spoilers and a rear diffuser with quad tailpipes sticking out of it.
A look at the arches reveals 24-inch DX5 forged rims with orange hubcap accents. Where the orange theme truly shines is the interior, though, with the steering wheel, the dashboard, the seats and the door cards wrapped in fine yellowish-orange leather. Accompanying it are piano lacquer accents and forged carbon details.
One might expect this one to be a purely stylistic makeover, but it goes farther than that. The engine under the hood boasts a carbon-fiber cover and pumps out 610 PS (602 hp / 449 kW), 40 horsepower more than stock.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Rare Plymouth Superbird flies like an arrow thanks to a 900-HP Hellcat engine
- Chevrolet Blazer restomod pretends to be seedy and dirty when it really isn’t
- Mid-engined C8 ‘Vette puts on a carbon-fiber suit
- This versatile body kit fits the latest Toyota GR 86 & Subaru BRZ
- Watch an 800-PS BMW M8 try to hit 300 km/h (186 mph)